We are always interested in talking to talented people seeking a career in ink and print technology or more experienced people who are keen to join and grow with our company.
If you have an interest or experience in chemistry, R&D, ink, printing technology or manufacturing, are self-motivated, customer-focused and seeking a new and exciting challenge with a dynamic and innovative company, please contact us to discuss what opportunities there might be to join our friendly team.
If you’d like to work with us and believe you have the drive and the passion to support our continued success, please send us your CV with a covering letter. We’d love to hear from you.
We are sorry, we do not currently have any positions available. Please check back another time or get in touch to express your interest in future opportunities should they arise.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR (PART-TIME)
We are looking for a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join our Sales Support team based in Yate, UK, working part-time from 9:30-4pm Monday – Friday.
Your role will entail being the first point of contact for customers globally; processing their orders and providing accurate information on stock availability and dispatch dates.
- Do you pride yourself on providing an excellent customer experience?
- Do you thrive in a fast-moving environment?
- Are you open to embracing change and challenging the norm in the quest for continuous improvement?
- Are you a highly organised individual, with great attention to detail who likes to work with a level of autonomy but can perform within a wider cross-functional team?
- Are you a good communicator?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
If you think you have what it takes, please…