ResponsibilityWe are committed to behaving responsibly, doing the right thing, and treating our employees, customers, partners and our environment with respect
Environment, Health & Safety comes first here at Pulse Roll Label Products.
A safe and comfortable working environment is critical for the personal safety of our employees as well as for our business success. We work hard and play hard, but the health, safety and well-being of our employees are always our top priorities.
There is no Planet B. As a manufacturer of UV and water-based inks and varnishes, we respect the environment while continually improving the sustainability of our product offer. Pulse Roll Label Products strives to:
- Treat environmental laws, regulations, and other requirements as a floor, not a ceiling. We’ll aim to exceed them wherever possible
- Assess and manage any significant environmental aspects of our operations
- Keep waste to a minimum
- Do our bit to reuse and recycle wherever we can
- Hand-pick suppliers and customers who have the same environmental values as we do
- Be transparent about all of this to everyone we work with, including our lovely website visitors
We don’t think ‘good enough’ is good enough. We demand quality from everything we do.
We adopt a quality assurance programme and our quality management system is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Throughout every stage of our manufacturing process, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is applied to provide the consistent quality you can’t find anywhere else.
Our Quality Policy isn’t just a list of marketing fluff. It’s a code we live by every day. We constantly hold ourselves to these standards, and regularly review them to make sure we don’t let standards slip.
- Fully understand our customers’ requirements at all times by focusing solely on what we’re best at
- Comply with all applicable legislation and regulations and conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement through adopting 6S, GMP, and LEAN methodology
- Undertaking regular audits and effective teamwork to hold ourselves accountable as we strive for ever-higher standards
- Analyse business performance and measure the effectiveness of our Quality Management System to make sure we follow through on our commitments
- Strive for ‘Right First Time’ quality – every time
- Take due care to ensure that everything we do is safe, with employee, supplier, and customer well-being in mind
- Ensure our people hold up-to-date qualifications and skills that are regularly refreshed through further training
We don’t say anything that we can’t back up. Pulse Roll Label Products Ltd. is a member of the BCF (British Coatings Federation) (and therefore EuPIA) as well as the BPIF (British Printing Industries Federation) and FINAT (Féderation INternationale des fabricants et transformateurs d’Adhésifs et Thermocollants sur papiers et autres supports).
We comply with all relevant legislation and industry regulations, following best practices and guidelines promoted by these trade associations every single day.
Food Packaging Compliance
Our BCF membership ensures that we are always ahead of the curve on any legislative changes, particularly with regard to complex issues around potential ink migration and compliance for food packaging.
We do everything we can to keep food consumers safe. Our deep technical knowledge and understanding of the challenges surrounding food packaging compliance mean that we offer our customers everything they need to meet the appropriate regulations and guidelines.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
Echoing the definition stated by our colleagues at the British Coatings Federation (BCF), we produce printing inks “in a way that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs”.
Sustainability is a journey, not a goal. And it’s a difficult journey to take. Every step needs to come with learning and improvement. For the sake of the planet, we can’t just talk about sustainability – we need to prove it every day through hard work and a commitment to continuous improvement across our entire business.
As we provide ink to the label and packaging industries, we know we have a big part to play in our sustainable future. Bigger than most, it’s fair to say. That’s a lot of responsibility. And we take our social responsibility seriously.
What sets us apart is that we believe economic prosperity has to go hand-in-hand with environmental sustainability – together these elements help to build a strong foundation and platform for sustainable business growth.
Limiting environmental impact is an important feature of our day-to-day. ‘Efficiency’ is a word that’s thrown around a lot in this industry, but we don’t use it without good reason. Our business revolves around continually innovating to make efficiency gains in the form of sustainable waste management and lean manufacturing philosophies.
They say you should work smarter, not harder. We say, why not both? This is embedded in our workplace culture and shines through in everything we do.
Sustainability is printed onto our core like a stick of rock. It impacts the raw materials we use, our production and business processes, our finished packaged products, and the services that we provide. It encompasses the training and personal development of our staff and the impact that we have on our local community.
Our trade associations – including the British Coatings Federation (BCF) and British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF) – mean you can always count on us to do whatever it takes to keep our carbon footprint to a minimum. That doesn’t mean we know it all, though – so we also partner with leading experts in environmental and waste management solutions to support our sustainability journey.
To request more information, please…